Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL... MORTGAGE NEWS.... PLUS WINNERS OF OUR (lame) DECORATING CONTEST!

So there's good news and bad news here.  The bad news is you people are essentially lazy.    The good news is everyone who entered my holiday decorating contest is a winner!   Yes, I
got 4 entries.  One of which was a friend who was actually staying in my house.   So he'll get a prize along with Lisa Barone of Sag Harbor and Deanna Covino of Hampton Bays, the gang at Baron's Cove and D. Strohmeir.    So anyway, happy holidays all even though I will never do a contest like this again.   BAH HUMBUG!   Here are the winners...
Deanna Covino of Hampton Bays


Lisa Barone of Sag Harbor
D Strohmeir of East Hampton



Meanwhile, lots of news about interest rates.  They're up... and people are upset!    But wait.... defying the hike, rates actually went down?  I'm so confused!   But while folks like me are waiting for the dust to settle on what all of this actually means there's still lots of news in the lending biz.   In fact, one thing I recently learned ... wait.. why am I telling you... watch it for yourself.   Recently mortgage guru Melissa Cohn of MC Home Loan sat down with me to discuss what's happening.





FINALLY... a little something fun from the 80's music fanatic that I am.  It's 60,000 LED lights dancing to the song "We Three Kings" by Book of Love!    Gotta love this!!







No comments: