Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

!! YES!!! I USE TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! BUT I'M TALKING WINE,PUPPIES AND WHAT TOWN IS FOR YOU!!!

For the party animals in us all!
It's not the dog days of summer yet but its time for some doggone fun!   UGH.  Even I know that is a really bad pun!  First a little advertisement for a REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD CAUSE!   The Southampton Animal Shelter holds it's Fourth Annual Unconditional Love Gala this Saturday.   The shelter was originally operated by the town but due to budget cuts, the town shut the shelter.   A group of concerned locals got together to save the shelter and formed the Southampton Animal Shelter Foundation!  Ok, I'm a total sucker for animal charities.   I give to the ASPCA, ARF and I bought a ticket to this event.   I know my stigmata wounds are already acting up... I'm a saint!   It's a great cause.... a really fun benefit and you can help out some of the cutest Hamptonites around!  You know the cute friendly ones who don't cut you off, text and drive, brag about their decorator or flash their Panerai!  Bella and Russell can't go but I know are giving their full support to the benefit.   Thanks to my friends Sarah Alvarez and Molly Molly for telling me about this event!  If you want to purchase tickets and help out... CLICK HERE!

So often I get asked as a real estate agent, "which town is best?"    You know, that's a really hard question to answer.   I really think every town has some very unique benefits and it's own pluses and minuses.     So I developed a little quiz here to help you find the town that's right for you.... it's fun...
it's silly... and eerily accurate;  So here we go.

1)   On Saturday afternoons your footwear of choice during the summer is ...
       a) Barefoot
Where should you go???
       b) Gucci or Prada
       c) Teva's
       d) Custom Monogrammed slippers

2)    While driving a convertible around town, Paula Abdul comes on the radio.  Do you...
        a) Remark "she was a singer? or "Who TF."
        b) Remark "I wish they were playing "Straight-up."
        c) Reduce the volume and hope nobody hears you listening.
        d) You would never play the radio while your top was down!

3)    My idea of a memorable evening is.....
        a) Not remembering how I got home.
        b) Sitting next to Gwyneth and Jerry at The Grill.
        c) Getting an invite for sailing and sunset cocktails.
        d) Hosting an awesome dinner party and getting some great hostess gifts!

4)     My favorite drink before dinner is...
         a) Red Bull and Vodka.
         b) A nice Rose or Sancerre.
         c) An awesome margarita with
         d) A martini... shaken not stirred.


Wolffer Kitchen is open!
Well here are the results... if you answered "a" to more than three of the questions, you need to hang in Montauk baby.   More than 3 "b" answers you should try East Hampton to Water Mill.... "c" It's Sag Harbor or Amagansett or Hampton Bays.... and "d" it's Southampton or Quogue.   If you answered less than 3, leave me alone.  I don't have all day to write this damn blog.

Finally, what's the latest buzz in Sag Harbor?  Well the Cuddy has set sail and Wolffer Kitchen has arrived in port.   The soft opening was last night and tonight they'll be serving food and hopefully lots of Wolffer Rose to keep that Summer Buzz going.   They'll be unlocking the doors tonight at 5.  I'll ty to stop by or at the very least get the early reviews to you asap.   If you're curious about the complete menu... click here.




     



No comments: