Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A special OCSAR'S edition... plus a little chat on celebs in the Hamptons!

Hi guys, I normally don't post on Saturdays but what the heck.  It's Oscar Weekend in Hollywood and since we here in the Hamptons have our fair share of residents attending, I thought it was worth a bonus  Hamptons Chatter on the connection between the two.     Yeah,  I know this isn't quite the quality of say the Today Show but we'll get there soon.  It's been a long time since I did anything like this and my editor is doing his best to make us all look good.   So, that being said my second VIDEO blog.      Is it a  little wacky and rambling, yes.  But I hope you enjoy anyway.   A special thanks to my former anchor Bill McCuddy for doing this along with Steven Gaines, Author of Philistines at the Hedgerow.  So live from my kitchen... Hamptons Chatter!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My money is on Argo. Best director will no doubt be Spielberg. T.M.