Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Seasons Greetings... Another local business bites the dust

After years on Main St., then moving to a less trafficked area Hampton Cards has finally called it quits. I don't know the woman who ran this but she was always in her store, friendly and worked hard. I always made it a point to try and support this local store owner but I guess I was one of a few. After a valiant attempt she succumbed to the economy and rising rents and joins the ranks of local store owners who were forced to shutter their doors. We will miss you!

ON A HAPPIER SEASONAL NOTE....I did a little project for Prudential Douglas Elliman's holiday party in the Hamptons this year. It's sad but I didn't get to show it to everyone, I had tech problems. But better late than never and here it is. Happy Holiday everyone, from the gang!

No comments: