Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paris... Manhattan.. San Francisco... and Sag Harbor! We've finally made it!!

Its a good day for style hounds in the Hamptons... particularly the men. Finally there's a place to shop for NICE men's clothing in the Hamptons. Over the past few years we've seen Latham House... Mark, Force and Strike... and Brooks Brothers bite the dust. Now, I know there's tons of Ralph Lauren shops in East Hampton but sometimes I don't like wearing the same clothes as 95% of the population! But I digress.... designer Emile Lafaurie is now available at SEAN on Main St., Sag Harbor. www.seanstore.com

Brilliant colors and sleek designs are abundant in this chic boutique. Owner Sean Cassidy... and no he was never on The Hardy Boys.. has set up shop across the street from the American Hotel! You might SEAN from some of his other locations in Soho and the Upper West Side or even the Marais in Paris. This clothing is not for geeks!!! Anyway, stop by and say hello to manager Vincent Brandi (see photo) he's friendly, cute and very helpful!

Now speaking of fashion or lack there of.... is it just me or do Lisa Perry's designs look like they were made as part of a high school "Home Ec" project?! Personally, I think anyone wearing one of her Puke-a-dot designs is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. YOU PAID HOW MUCH!!? I know a 13 year old who'll do the same dress for about 50 bucks.

Finally, sorry I've been busy actually making money and haven't blogged as much as I should. I heard your nasty sniping I'm lazy, etc. Now, if you don't stop it, I'll abandon this blog for ever! We need to all just get along folks!!!

P.S. The English Beat is at the Stephen Talkhouse Friday night!! I'll write more on this tomorrow!! !

No comments: