Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

What's with the attitutde!!!???

The Hamptons are getting some bad press lately and personally I find this shocking!!! One would have thought with the lousy weather and that in turn causing a lousy turnout on top of everything else in the world.. one would think we would have a season with better food, better service and a better attitude in Hampton's restaurants. Well guess what!? You were wrong.

Gawker has made it a sport for attacking Hamptons attitude and the first target they assassinated was "Georgica!" Watch the video!!
http://gawker.com/5299198/the-hamptons-still-sucking

Then there's the "Blue Parrot" owned by the trio of Perlman, Zellweggerrere (whatever) and Bon Jovi. Yes, they're finally open but I haven't had a chance to go yet. I heard the food is pretty good but the portions are tiny. But have no fear, the margaritas are here... and from what I hear they're strong. The only odd thing I find about all of this is... THEY HAVE A BOUNCER! How come they didn't have bouncers at the Chi-Chi's I used to frequent in college! Well it wasn't in the Hamptons for one! I promise I'll go in the next few days to the "Parrot" and let you know if it's everything I hear. If they let me in!

ONE LAST THOUGHT... Why is HBO playing "FRED CLAUS" in the middle of June?!?

No comments: