Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Restaurant Shuffle

I'm sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks. I was traveling and things got busy. But I'm back and I'm ready to roll!!! Speaking of roll and or rolls... sushi rolls that is!

Img_0063

Bamboo is gone and Shiki has arrived. Sushi is great, prices are about the same but the interior is a little sleeker and clean. They don't have a liquor license just yet so BYOB, but that should be fixed soon and once it is Thursday Free Sushi Night will return!

Posted via email from pjmhamptons's posterous

Also if you're curious about Shiki, they're a restaurant from "up island" as we like to say. One is in Babylon and the other in Smithtown. It's gotten pretty good reviews in Zagat's and the food has been called "“fresh”, “tasty”, “expertly prepared” sushi and “outrageous rolls” as well as “unusual hot dishes” in “large portions”, its “reliability” and “great deals” continue to lure “locals.”

I thought my two dinners there were pretty terrific. So rest easy East Hampton, you don't have to go too far for good sushi. I'll see you again at Shiki! Here's the web site for the restaurant:

http://shiki-longisland.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new website- www.shikihamptons.com