Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Who said the crowds are mellow and fun loving during the summer???!

Yep this is a real video featuring my cousin in law Jordan Goldman. Who thought a silly little toy could provoke such hostility!? Hey, I guess everyone has their own issues!!!


Meanwhile, I was busy busy busy! But saw some great stuff at the East Hampton Fine Arts Festival. If you have some time, It's at the American Legion of East Hampton on Montauk Highway in Amagansett from 10a to 6p. I know it's not everyones cup of tea but if you can go with an open mind, it's a nice hour of activity.

Finally, I've never seen Blondie live but I heard they're awesome. Anyway, I just got front row seats for their performance at Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center. They still have more tickets available at http://whbpac.org , the performance is Sunday September 5Th. If you think that Blondie doesn't have it anymore take a look at this video from their album about 3 years ago.

No comments: