Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.... AND ANOTHER ONE'S GONE AND ANOTHER ONE'S GONE.


Here's another to add to the '09 casualty list. Well, I can't say it was a shock.. but apparently the bell has tolled for Bellhaus! Fashionista (whatever that really mean's I'm not sure) Sean Bell's foray into Hamptons Couture officially... or should we say surreptitiously bit the dust last night. Oh my god where can I buy $4000 leather Lacroix pants for next year's July 4th Beach party?!?!??!?

The store which had it's grand opening hosted by Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Ripa was a virtual ghost town from day one. By the way,nothing says glamor to me like Jersey's own Kelly Ripa. Why they just didn't get Sam Champion I'll never know. No telling what will go next into what I think is a cursed location. My suggestion!?! Give us a Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware or Whole Foods in the Hamptons.... THESE ARE STORES WE WOULD ACTUALLY SHOP AT!!!?



Next on my retail/restaurant death watch??? Brooks Brothers in East Hampton and Rugosa Restaurant Wainscott.

1 comment:

Barbara J said...

Keep 'em coming!! Now I really need to know what is going on out there...