Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's going to the dogs this weekend!!!!

This Saturday from 11 to 1 pm it's a Breakfast for Bitches!!! Hey don't go ballistic on me just yet... it's for puppies!!! I haven't been but I've been told that Thyme & Again on Noyac Road in Southampton has awesome food. They're the ones hosting the brunch to benefit Last Chance Animal Rescue Fund to save pregnant female dogs from being killed in the gas chambers. Tickets $40. www.lcarf.org 631.793.8980 or whitney@lcarf.org. The dog above was actually available for adoption from LCARF a few weeks ago... I wanted to but my girl Boo had a hissy fit. THEY DIDN'T GET ALONG!! UGH!

These are the same folks who have been flying south to kill shelters and saving dogs by the dozens. Go it's for a great cause.

Meanwhile, speaking of bitching.... I'm doing it non stop these days, thanks to the hundreds of people who apparently have no idea of how to obey traffic laws. Yes, there's loads of people parking and driving by braille in the fine villages of the Hamptons. I sware the photo above is a real one... I'm not that good at photoshop anyway!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back bitching...or, uh, writing...