Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's late... but the blog must go on!!!


Ok, i'm blogging really really late. it''s 10:26pm on a Monday night and I'm typing about what's going on in the Hamptons. I was running around like a lunatic all weekend working with some renters hoping to cash in on some last minute deals and buyers who are finding out, it's really a good time to buy! Housing is on sale and so is money!


While the weather wasn't exactly great... It was still a typical Hamptons weekend. Traffic was backed up from East to Southampton and there was a half hour wait at the Citarella's parking lot.

So what else... Heterick Martin's School's Out benefit was a hit on Saturday.. Annie's grand opening in Southampton was packed.... The new Saturday Soiree at the Lodge had a good turnout in spite of the weather and competing with "School's Out" ... I'm sure it will be packed next week.


Billy Joel held an exhibition of his motorcycles in Sag Harbor and unless he's giving me one for free, I really could care less. Even if he does give me one for free.. I'm still not sure I care.


One piece of good news... the site of the former remediation project and "Gas Globe" in Sag harbor is now the site of additional village parking. Whoo Hooo. Sorry, I'm off to bed but i've done my duty.


Finally, I hate award shows but last night's Tony Awards were actually entertaining. I was shocked and I have a whole new appreciation of Doogie Howser, Neil Patrick Harris. My one final comment is how did something as utterly awful as "BILLY ELLIOTT" win best musical?? My sixth grade musical version of "Heaven Can Wait" was better. Sad... sad... sad... kind of like today's blog.


No comments: