Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I LOVE LUCY'S... ONE OF THE CHEESIEST POSTS I'LL EVER WRITE.

Located on North Main St., just west of the IGA is the amazing LUCY'S WHEY. You'll love every aisle of Lucy's!! (heheh) As you can tell from the picture to the left here, it's a purveyor of "American artisan cheese." I'm not sure exactly what that means but the stuff is good. I'm not a cheese snob, in fact I'm from the Philly area and up until very recently my very favorite cheese came out of a can! The staff at Lucy's is friendly and really helpful, without being snobs and making you feel like an idiot for not knowing the difference between a Roth Kase Grand Cru Gruyere Surchoix and a Manchego. I love cheese and despite what a certain broker told me once "A fondue in June!?!?.. I say who cares.. do you eat grilled cheese in the summer?! The Swiss and French eat fondue year round!! I'm sailing now to the Isle of LUCY'S ..NOW OUT OF MY FACE!

You know there are other other cheese shops around... but Lucy's is by far the friendliest and the most reasonably priced. GO... it's good stuff.


Hermes has hit the Hamptons. PERFECT!! WE REALLY NEEDED AN HERMES IN EAST HAMPTON... it felt like we were all hicks without one!! So what's better to take to the beach than a $500 terry cloth beach towel!?!? I kid you not!! For $500, you can sun and swim with the fishes (not since Luca Brasi has it been so expensive to do that!) But before you trade in that Martha Stewart Living towel for something more glamorous, I'll make you this offer. I'll personally bring you a fluffy Martha towel and shake martinis for you all afternoon long. And no I won't be wearing a bathing suit!! Don't even go there!!

REAL REAL ESTATE DEAL!! OK, I have a really great one for my deal of the day... 2+ wooded acres built about 10 years ago.. the 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths modern home also has extra bonus rooms. It's close to town and and asking under $1,500,000. Call me for the details or e mail me. patrick.mclaughin@elliman.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this the whey back machine?? hahah