Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

COOL WINE GLASSES

Who has the best burger in Sag Harbor??? Well, I just snapped this picture of Bay Burger in Sag Harbor and it appears to be another busy day at this hoppin little burger joint. Better yet go to the CORNER BAR in Sag Harbor, they have one amazing burger adn the price is right and the staff are cool and friendly. For something on the finer end... The New Paradise Cafe... sit at the bar and make sure you tell Howie I sent you! I'll talk more about Howie in another post.. he runs the Cheers bar of Sag Harbor. I like to think of myself as the Cliff of town.


Since I often go to place where everybody knows my name... and no, I'm not talking about my group therapy sessions.... I'm often forced to entertain poolside at my humble little chapeau! But what am I to do when all of my friends are rude and clumsy!!! I serve them drinks in plastic cups! But all of you know I'm too elegant for simple Dixie Cup!!! If you go to http://www.simplysmartliving.com/, you can buy the most amazing polycarbonate stemless wine glasses. They're $9 bucks a pop and look identical to the Reidel glass ones. They're chic and very cool... for a cheaper version of these glasses go to http://www.govinowine.com/ .... these are the ones I use. They retail for $2.99 band have a nifty little indentation for your thumb. No more slippery Soave Bolla. They're not great in the dishwasher - - - handwash these puppies but heck these are so cool I don't mind soaking my hands in dishwater... besides I use Pomolive!!! Anyway, my two cents for today. Have a great weekend and maybe I'll check in tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the tator tots!!

Anonymous said...

...personally, I prefer Dawn Instant Foam Dishwashing Liquid.

tjpg said...

I love Bay Burger and the Corner Bar Burgers, but my new favorite is Dockside burgers. On fresh ciabatta roll....now, if they would only lose the 'pre-crisp' french fries. Bring back the almighty crinkle cut!

Unknown said...

gotta love those wine glasses and if Howie were pouring, they would never be empty.